Kim Willoughby clerked for the Honorable Judge Casebolt in the Colorado Court of Appeals. In her 20 years of private practice, Kim has handled many appellate matters including the following published appellate decisions:
- In re Parental Responsibilities of A.R.L., 2013 COA 170, 13CA0342, Court of Appeals of Colorado, December 5, 2013
- In re Madrone, 290 P.3d 478 (Colo. 2012).
- In re Marriage of Ciesluk, 113 P.3d 135 (Colo. 2005).
- In re Marriage of Sorenson, 166 P.3d 245 (Colo.App. 2007).
- In re Marriage of DePalma, 176 P.3d 829 (Colo.App. 2007).
- In re E.L.M.C., 100 P.3d 546 (Colo.App. 2004).
- In re Marriage of Dorworth, 33 P.3d 1260 (Colo.App. 2001).
Our firm is currently seeking appeals involving the following issues of law:
– Cases involving the “double dip” treatment of the personal good will component of a party’s business interest(s).
– Cases involving trusts in dissolution of marriage cases.
– Cases involving personal injury awards as marital property.
– Cases involving applicability of E.L.M.C.
– Cases involving the interpretation of C.R.S. § 14-10-114 after January 1, 2014.
– Cases involving the interpretation of the Civil Union Act.
– Cases involving the enforceability of maintenance agreements.
Our firm is available for full appellate representation, or for consultation on appeals taken by other attorneys.