Regardless the type of person your father is, if you share a good relationship, he will be happy to spend some time with you, on Father`s Day.
Denver is getting ready for this day with many special events that you can take advantage of and offer your dad some fun and entertainment as a present.
- Join the BBQ Festival. There will be barbecue demonstrations, yummy food, cold beer and live music. You and your father will surely enjoy a great day and admission will be free.
- Other outdoor options include visiting Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park, taking a bike ride, heading for a picnic in Denver`s many public parks, or visiting the Union Station Farmers Market, on June 16, to have the chance to buy some fresh products.
- If your father loves TV shows, movies, sci-fi or gaming, you can join Denver Comic Con, which will be organized between June 15–17.
- For open-minded people and non-traditionalists who appreciate diversity, there is Denver Pride Fest, with its parade and many other entertainment options for everybody, including kids and pets.
- If your dad is a baseball fan, take him to the History Colorado Center, for the “Play Ball!” exhibition, to admire various baseball artifacts.
We here at Willoughby & Associates, http://willoughbylaw.com/, want to wish all the dad’s a Happy Father’s Day!
Categories: Local Information