Exceptional Denver Divorce Attorneys
Willoughby & Associates has been offering exceptional representation to families in transition for over 20 years.
The Willoughby & Associates team is effective in ways that only experienced, specialized attorneys can be. With extensive experience in divorce litigation, we achieve favorable mediated agreements and excellent trial outcomes.
Effective Management of Your Divorce.
Your expertise lies in other areas. When your family is in transition, you need a powerful, compassionate, and available Denver divorce attorney team to walk with you and stand behind you. We at Willoughby & Associates understand what you need, and how to deliver it in an effective way that allows you to transition to the next phase of your life.
Experienced Denver Divorce Attorneys.
Our lawyers handle all types of divorce and domestic relations matters, including prenuptial agreements, divorce cases, custody matters, maintenance and child support cases, and relocation issues. We have particular strength in complex financial cases involving businesses, trusts and estates, inter-generational wealth transfers, prenuptial agreements, and constitutional law issues. We also handle appeals.
Mediation is involved in every contested case we handle.
We also provide estate planning and administration services.
One client at a time, one family at a time, we've earned one of the best reputations in Colorado.
Distinctions – Kim Willoughby
- Named by 5280 Magazine as one of the Best Attorneys in Denver for 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
- 12 years selected to SuperLawyers – Colorado 2006 – 2018
- Top 100 Attorneys in Colorado for 2012 and 2013 by Colorado Superlawyers
- Top 50 Female Attorneys in Colorado by Superlawyers for 2006, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, and 2018
- “Best Lawyers in America” 2006 – 2018
- AV Preeminent rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Past President of the Colorado Chapter of American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers